Learn all about the different Gynecomastia treatment options that you can choose from here.
Gynecomastia is an ailment that causes a man’s chest to swell and resemble a woman’s breasts, hence the term man boobs. When I noticed this symptoms appearing, I did some research and learned that there are many possible reasons for it, such as hormonal imbalance, low testosterone level (common among older men) or drug side effects.
I want to add that man boobs isn’t a life threatening disease, but it does have psychological and emotional effects obviously, and it’s embarrassing to say the least. The good news is there are a lot of gynecomastia treatments available, and most of them aren’t as expensive or risky as surgery.
Here is The Treatment Option on How To Get Rid Of Gynecomastia
1.Male Breast Reduction Diet
There are many ways to treat gynecomastia, and regardless of the cause, going on a proper diet will always help. Overweight men are the most vulnerable so if you are, it’s a good idea to go on a fiber rich, low fat diet to shed off those extra pounds. As you lose weight, your body becomes more flexible and exercise routines easier to perform. Simply put, diet and exercise go hand in hand and makes losing weight –and chest fat- easier.
The best foods for gynecomastia are those rich in fiber like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, fruits and vegetables because they reduce estrogen levels in the body. You’ll also benefit from foods rich in zinc and calcium because the former increases testosterone levels and the latter regulates estrogen levels.
According to the Baseline of Health Foundation, you will benefit from red meat and oysters as they’re rich in zinc, but stick with the organic ones. Also, I suggest you eat red meat in moderation. If your main concern is increasing testosterone levels, you should go for more beans.
If you’re going to do exercises, make sure that your entire body is worked out, but obviously the emphasis should be on your chest. However, these exercises are best used for mild cases of man boobs. Based on my experience, the best chest workouts are:
- Seated row: seated rows focus on your pectoral muscles so it’s great for getting rid of gynecomastia.
- Incline dumbbell press: repeated use of dumbbells will firm up the fatty deposits in your chest
- Push-ups: push-ups don’t just strengthen your arms but also tightens chest muscles, great for trimming fat
- Interval training: interval training is a great way to lose weight and body fat, and doing it on a regular basis will remove the fat in your chest
Apart from these workouts, you can engage in high intensity cardio training, as working out for 20 to 30 minutes will help reduce not just chest fat but tone your entire body. If you don’t exercise regularly, you can do what I did, and that’s run. I started running for 15 to 20 minutes a day.
If that’s too much for you, try running for 5 minutes and walk for a minute or two and then run again for another five, so this way your body will get used to the routine. If you have an elliptical trainer or treadmill at home, that will help too. But again I want to emphasize that exercises only can only do so much for man boobs. If they don’t work, I recommend you look at the other options.
3.The Pros and Cons of Surgery
Some guys who want to get rid of man boobs the ‘quickest way possible” often think that surgery is the best option. However, the only time I would recommend this if the lumps on your chest are cancerous, but otherwise it’s best to go with natural treatments.
Yes, surgery could remove man boobs in an instant, but it’s not guaranteed to work. Second, the procedure costs at least $5,000, and that’s for the surgery alone and doesn’t include the expenses you’ll pay for later, i.e., after surgery medications. There’s also the possibility that side effects could pop up such as scars, infection, hematoma and skin depigmentation among others.
Another problem with surgery is it isn’t covered by health insurance. While gynecomastia is classified as a medical condition, it’s not deemed a health risk and more as a cosmetic type so you’ll have to pay for everything.
The only time I’d recommend surgery is if the natural methods don’t work. Until then you’re better off trying creams or pills as they’re much cheaper but no less effective. Also, pills and creams are cheaper and don’t have any serious side effects.
4.Gynecomastia Treatment With Cream
Rather than surgery, your first option should be gels or creams as they’re affordable and widely available. Another thing I like about creams is they’re easy to use and can be purchased OTC, no prescriptions required. However let me make clear that creams don’t work overnight, so don’t expect man boobs to disappear after just a couple of applications.
In terms of ingredient quality and feedback, Gynexol is far and away the best cream for man boobs available. Basically what it does is eliminate the fatty cells inside your chest, effectively reducing your chest’s size. Gynexol, I want to add, is all natural and includes the following ingredients.
- Retinol: reduces fat, wrinkles and blemishes on the skin
- Aloe Vera Juice: the Aloe Vera plant eliminates fatty cells in your chest
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: obtained from Ginkgo leaves, it’s one of the major ingredients of Gynexol because it stimulates the production of collagen and improves blood circulation
- Ethoxydiglycol: this is used to bind all Gynexol ingredients
Not only are the ingredients natural, but the product is manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
There are a lot of positive things I can say about Gynexol:
- No Side Effects: Because the ingredients are natural, there’s no need to worry about gynecomastia side effects.
- All-natural: The ingredients have been specially selected and independently tested, and there’s no shortage of research which proves that Aloe Vera, ginkgo biloba and other ingredients do have fat reducing properties.
- Tones the Chest:As I pointed out earlier, Gynexol sculpts your chest, and it does so without causing any pain or discomfort.
- Works Fast: Gynexol doesn’t work overnight, but it is fast, so you can expect reduction in two to three weeks
- More expensive than pills
- Only sold online
5.Gynecomastia Treatment With Pills
If you don’t feel like using gynecomastia creams, then I would suggest you take a look at pills instead. These male breast reduction pills are similar to creams in the sense that they’re non-invasive. Keeping up with the healthy trend, most of these pills have natural ingredients that increase testosterone levels, as a drop in T levels is one of the causes of gynecomastia.
In addition, these pills also reduce estrogen levels in a man’s body. Yes, guys do have estrogen but only in small amounts. For different health reasons though, estrogen levels increase as testosterone goes down, resulting in man breasts.
There are a lot of pills for man boobs being sold today, not all of which are effective. One product that does work is Gynexin. I’ve tried a number of pills for gynecomastia and this is definitely the most effective. Just like Gynexol, Gynexin contains natural ingredients and it works by going after the fatty cells in your chest area. By eliminating these fats, the swelling in your chest disappears.
• Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate is an important ingredient because it curbs your hunger cravings. Overweight men are more likely to develop man boobs so by suppressing your appetite it will be easier to eliminate man boobs.
• Guggulsterones: extracted from the Commiphora Mukul plant native in India, the herb works as a thyroid gland stimulant, speeding your metabolism. The faster your metabolism is, the easier it gets to shrink those fatty chest cells.
• Sclareolides: Sclareolides helps the male body increase testosterone levels. There have been several tests which prove its efficiency, which is why fitness buffs use it to gain muscle.
• Theobromide Cacao: when combined with the other ingredients in Gynexin, Theobromide Cacao will boost your testosterone levels.
• Caffeine: too much caffeine isn’t good for you, but with just the right amount it will increase your metabolism and curb your appetite as well. For these reasons it’s one of the major ingredients in Gynexin.
• Green Tea Extract: if you’ve been reading up natural and alternative treatments you’ll be familiar with green tea extract. If not let me just say that this is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, essential not just for getting rid of man breasts but also flushing out toxins in the body.
- Easy to use: just take two pills a day and after a few weeks you’ll notice the difference in your chest
- There are no serious side effects
- The product has received a lot of positive reviews from customers and researchers
- It is less expensive than surgery but no less effective
- The pill is strictly for reducing fat cells, so it won’t build up chest muscles
- Gynexin is only available online
One of the reasons why Gynexin has gotten a lot of positive reviews is its rapid absorption. Compared to other pills and creams, Gynexin works quickly and reaches the target area within a short time period. Because the ingredients are rapidly absorbed by your body the pill is able to shrink the fatty cells in your chest quickly.
How Gynexin Works
The reason why Gynexin is so effective is the manner in which it goes after subcutaneous adipose tissues in your chest, quite unlike anything else available today. The ingredients mentioned above then work together to reduce the fatty cells until your chest gets flattened and restored to “normal” level.
Gynexin isn’t just effective but also very convenient. You can take one in the morning before breakfast and one before your final meal in the evening. Following the product directions, take one of the pills with a glass of water. Two pills a day is sufficient, but if your gynecomastia case is severe, you can take up to four pills inside a 24 hour period.
All right, so we’ve taken a look at all the treatment options, and clearly the best options in terms of price and efficiency are gynecomastia pills and cream. But which of the two is better?
Gynecomastia Pills vs. Creams – Which is better?
There are a lot of factors to consider, but let’s start with the cost. Generally speaking, creams are more expensive than pills. Gynexol for instance, costs around $75 to $78 while Gynexin sells for $70 a bottle. However, cost shouldn’t be the primary consideration as you need to focus more on efficiency.
Both are effective, but gynecomastia pills are not only cheaper but they’re less messy to use. All you need to do is just pop them and that’s it. Creams on the other hand, may feel somewhat uncomfortable the first time you apply them. Another reason why many prefer pills is they tend to last longer. A typical gynecomastia pill comes in a bottle that’s good for a month, whereas it’s easy to use up the cream much quicker.
What I like about gynecomastia creams and pills especially is they won’t leave any scars on your chest. There’s also the fact that they’re much cheaper than surgery. True some creams cost more than $80, and some probably retail for a hundred or so, but that’s still more affordable than the $4,000 or $5,000 you need to pay for surgery.
Regardless whether you go for gynecomastia creams or pills, you must keep in mind that they are not created equal. All of these products will claim they’re natural and the best, but that’s not always the case. What you need to do is check the ingredients and read reviews to get an idea of how effective the product is. That’s the reason why I mentioned Gynexin and Gynexol as they’ve been tried and tested.
Are Natural Treatments Better Than Prescription Medication?
I would say yes, they are, for many reasons. Now I understand why some guys feel more comfortable with prescription medication because it seems “safer”. But that’s not always the case. In fact I would say that natural gynecomastia treatments are the better option.
For one thing, natural medications like Gynexin use only ingredients that enhance, rather than interfere, with your bodily processes. Prescription drugs usually contain chemicals that produce side effects later on, so while the drug may reduce your chest size, there could be short and/or long term repercussions.
Natural pills like Gynexin on the other hand, contain ingredients that have been tested and proven to target fat cells and shrink the lipids that cause man boobs. And because the ingredients are all natural there are no side effects because the ingredients blend in your body rather than force their way in.
Finally, natural and alternative gynecomastia treatments have received a lot of positive feedback from both consumers and the medical community. Whereas before natural products were viewed with suspicion, that’s no longer the case as evidence for their potency accumulates.
Are Natural Gynecomastia Pills for Me?
First of all you need to make sure that a gynecomastia pill or cream is what you’re looking for. As a rule, man boob pills and creams are for you if you don’t want to pay thousands of dollars for risky surgery. They’re also ideal if you’re overweight because Gynexin ingredients have natural appetite suppressants built-in.
A pill like Gynexin is also the best alternative to those who have tried exercise and diet to remove gynecomastia but failed to do so. As I pointed out earlier, exercise and diet work only on mild cases and even then take a lot of time to produce results. On the other hand, products like Gynexin and Gynexol can reduce fatty chest cells much more effectively.
Bottom line: if you want to get rid of man boobs permanently but don’t have the money for surgery, or don’t want to take the risk, then you should take a look at creams or pills like Gynexin as it could be what you’re looking for.
Tips for Choosing a Gynecomastia Treatment Product
Now that you know what gynecomastia treatments are available, you should be in a better position to find what works for you. Here are a few more suggestions that might help. First you should go to the product’s official website and learn as much as you can about it. As should be clear by now, male breast reduction is possible even without surgery.
However, not all natural based products work the same way, so even if you decide to go natural, read testimonials and objective reviews to get as much information as you can. There are also other factors that you need to factor such as speed, efficiency, cost etc. None of these pills and creams will remove gynecomastia overnight, but some are faster than others so that’s something to think about.
I would like to stress that while these products work, you must be committed to a healthy diet and exercise. Having tried Gynexin pills myself, I can attest to its efficiency, but you should also live a healthy lifestyle so you don’t become overweight again.