Having man boobs can be very embarrassing. But it’s not yet the end of the world. You can get rid of this problem naturally through a method called hormone balancing. Learn more about it here.
Having man boobs or moobs is something that many of us men absolutely hate. After all, what guy would want to have huge boobs? The good news is, there is a way to get rid of it once and for all and it won’t cost you a fortune. All you need is hormone balancing.
The Real Cause of Man Boobs
It’s pretty easy to figure out that man boobs are a result of unbalanced hormones. More specifically, it’s an indication that there are more female hormones in your body, called estrogen, than there are male hormones.
To be more specific, it’s the tendency of your male hormones to be converted into female hormones that is giving rise to the problem. The conversion is made possible through an enzyme known as aromatase. When your body has more of this enzyme, then it means your testosterone will turn into estrogen and so, instead of having more of the hormone that brings about increased sex drive, more muscle mass and improved focus, you will have more estrogen. This gives you not just moobs, but also rounder hips. You wouldn’t want that now, would you?
So the idea that having bigger breasts in guys is a result of having too much fat is not always correct. Even if you try to restrict your calorie intake, you would still see these embarrassing moobs on your chest!
Hormone Imbalance Triggers
There are many reasons why the body will start to have more of the enzyme that causes the conversion to testosterone to estrogen. Here are the most likely suspects:
- Stress – When you are stressed, your body will start to function differently. It will tend to produce more estrogen instead of testosterone.
- Unhealthy habits – Eating unhealthy foods, drinking plenty of beer, smoking and not exercising can all contribute to hormonal imbalance. In some cases, it will lead to the enlargement of one breasts, while in other cases it will enlarge both breasts.
- Use of performance enhancers – Steroids can lead to fluid retention in the body which means some parts such as your chest and legs will swell. If you are using steroids, you should quit as soon as possible unless you want to deal with man boobs.
- Aging – As you grow older, your metabolism slows down and this results to fat accumulation in your chest.
- Exposure to some chemicals – Certain chemicals can cause an imbalance in hormone production. These chemicals are often found in plastic, Teflon, and other common household products.
What is Hormone Balancing?
Fortunately for you, there is a way to bring back balance to your hormones. When you are able to get your body to produce more testosterone than estrogen, your man boobs will disappear. So how do you do this? You just need to follow the below tips:
- Avoid Stress – If you are dealing with man boobs now, you can still get rid of it without resorting to surgery or other procedures that can be costly. First of all, if you are stressed out, then try to manage your stress levels. Take some time off work or off anything that’s causing you sleepless nights. Don’t bring work home and try to relax your mind.
- Exercise – Regular gym exercises like getting on the treadmill may not be so effective in eliminating chest fat. Try compound exercises instead which will give you more muscle and melt your fat.
- Get Enough Sleep – Sleeping 7-8 hours of sleep every night is important because it ensures you will have proper melatonin production which is necessary for the production of testosterone.
- Avoid Drinking Beer – Limit it to 1 bottle a day. If you are a heavy drinker, this will cause your chest to become enlarged.
- Stay Healthy – If you’re making poor lifestyle choices, you need to get off the couch and get active. In relation to this, you also need to choose your diet well. Nutrition plays a key role in balancing your hormones and getting rid of your enlarged breasts. Avoid foods rich in sugar, fat and salt and instead eat lots of fiber and fruits.
There are many ways to get rid of gynecomastia or to reduce man boobs but you need to focus on one thing at a time to get results.